-?A man found excrement on his porch at 6 p.m. Thursday at 424 Hickory Dr., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-?Someone stole an iPod Nano and a Sony Cybershot camera from  706 Sykes St. sometime between 2:30 a.m. and noon at a party Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The iPod was worth $150 and the camera was worth $200, reports state.

-?Someone threw eggs at seven cars and a house at 3:03 a.m. Sunday at 307 Parkside Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-?Someone used a brick to gain entry into an abandoned building between 6 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Sunday at 1821 N. Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person caused $500 in structural damage, reports state.

-?Someone stole $100 in cash from a wallet in a restaurant at Eastgate Shopping Center sometime between 6 p.m. Sept. 13 and 2 p.m. Sept. 14, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-?A 36-year-old man was arrested for peeping into a room occupied by another person at Abbey Court Condominiums after police found him with his zipper down, according to Carrboro police reports.

-?Somebody reported that her neighbor’s house was broken into  and a large screen TV was stolen between 6:15 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Saturday at 115 Carol St., according to Carrboro police reports.
The person who reported the incident had been taking care of her neighbor’s cats while they were in Scotland, reports state.

-?Somebody reported that a dog broke its collar and ran after him at about 1:28 p.m. Friday at 103 Prince St., according to Carrboro police reports.
When police arrived, they saw that the chain on the animal had broken, reports state.