Apply for Eve Carson Scholarship now

In her time at UNC, Eve Carson constantly demonstrated her passion for the Carolina Way — the leadership, spirit and compassion embodied by her fellow students every day. As student body president, she envisioned a junior-year scholarship to honor students who best live the Carolina Way.
The Eve Carson Scholarship, established in her memory, has recognized nine outstanding students since 2008, enabling them to follow their passions and further their role in the Carolina community. Scholars are awarded a stipend to pursue their passions during the summer before their senior year and a scholarship covering half the cost of attendance during their senior year.

The Eve Carson Scholarship committee encourages all juniors to apply. We are seeking applicants that demonstrate passion, service, leadership, transformative growth and, most importantly, the Carolina Way. Application details can be found at evecarsonscholarship.unc.edu/apply. Applications and recommendations are due by Oct. 9 at 5 p.m. Email ECSquestions@gmail.com with any questions.

As Eve Carson said, “Study hard and work hard, play hard, keep an open mind, take pride in yourself, in your school, in what you produce and the way you help others; if you make mistakes, make sure you learn from them and never give up, stay strong to the finish.”

Mary Liz Entwistle ’15
Eve Carson Scholarship