Former UNC tutor Jennifer Wiley has been indicted for encouraging former North Carolina football player Greg Little to sign with an athlete agent, according to court documents obtained by The Daily Tar Heel Thursday.

The indictment document states that on or about July 4, 2010, Wiley, with the intent to induce Little to enter into an agency contract with athletic agent Terry Watson, furnished something of value to Little before the student-athlete entered into a contract and provided Watson with a location to send a package through FedEx containing $2,000, then facilitating that money to Little.

According to documents she also provided Little with $150 before the student-athlete entered into an agency contract, and provided Michael Johnson with a roundtrip airline ticket valued at approximately $579.50 for the benefit of Little to travel between North Carolina and Florida.

In the order of arrest, it states Wiley was placed under a $15,000 bond at 9:30 a.m. for athlete-agent inducement by the Orange County Superior Court in Hillsbrough.

Stay tuned to dailytarheel.com throughout the day for updates from the court house.