Police log for April 14, 2014

Someone broke and entered at 306 Brooks St. between 2:45 a.m. and 2:55 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An intoxicated person entered the incorrect house, reports state.

Someone found a bicycle at 101 Bright Sun Place at 6:12 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious person at 615 Churchill Drive at 8:12 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An unknown man rang the doorbell of a residence and left, reports state.

Someone committed vandalism and damaged property at 139 Hamilton Road at 8:27 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused damage estimated at $50 to the door of a Toyota Camry, reports state.

Someone reported loud music at 716 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 2:12 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The residents of a home were hosting a loud party, reports state.

Someone damaged property at 1211 E. Franklin St. at 2:51 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person fell into a glass door and shattered it, causing $200 in damage, reports state.

Someone broke and entered at 1919 Fountain Ridge Road at 3:39 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

People were outside a window and front door of a residence attempting to enter, reports state.