Police log for April 7, 2014

Someone disturbed the peace at 1332 Legacy Terrace at 3:42 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

There was a disturbance between a man and a woman in the parking lot of a residence, reports state.

Someone damaged a fence at 404 Jones Ferry Road at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person had repeatedly pulled back the fence at Ridgewood Apartments to walk through it towards Davie Road, reports state.

Someone caused a disturbance at 301 Lloyd St. at 2:29 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person was acting strangely because she thought an employee of a dentist’s office was calling her a teenager. She then got up from the chair, caused a disturbance and stormed out of the building, reports state.

Someone committed assault attempting serious injury at 501 Jones Ferry Road at 4:35 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person threatened to kill people with a knife at Collins Crossing Apartment Homes, reports state.

Someone committed vandalism and property damage on Stadium Drive at 10:15 p.m. Friday, according to police reports from UNC’s Department of Public Safety.

Someone committed simple assault on Stadium Drive at 10:26 p.m. Friday, according to police reports from UNC’s Department of Public Safety.