Letter: Obama responsible for immigration crisis

It is no coincidence the foreign children who entered the United States illegally came around the same time.

Before these children came in January of this year, some in the Barack Obama administration circulated a memorandum concerning transportation for these illegal children after they entered the United States. The Obama administration illegally planned and carried out the illegal entry of these children into the United States.

Obama and his Democratic administration are involved in criminal activity. People who enter the United States illegally are criminals.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Democratic Party are the main ones who are pushing amnesty for 11 or 12 million illegal criminals. Democrats want citizenship for these illegal criminals in order to gain 11 or 12 million more Democratic voters at election time. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce wants citizenship for these illegal criminals in order to flood the United States with cheap labor.

That would be a negative for the U.S. economy. These illegal criminals have already taken some jobs from U.S. citizens. If these criminals are given citizenship, they will take more jobs from U.S. citizens.

James R. Hardy

Browns Summit, N.C.