Police log for August 27, 2014

• Someone drove while impaired on West Rosemary Street and Church Street at 1:08 a.m. on Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The driver made an unsafe turn and almost collided into another vehicle, reports state.

Someone had a loud party at 510 Church St. at 1:20 a.m. on Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone attempted to open the door of a residence at 2701 Homestead Road at 12:18 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized and willfully damaged property at 109 Weatherstone Drive between 5 a.m and 9:56 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person poured sugar into the gas tank of a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country, causing $600 in damages to the engine, reports state.

Someone stole a bicycle from the front porch of a residence at 119 S. Graham St. between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The stolen Schwinn bicycle was valued at $200, reports state.

• Someone committed an alcohol violation on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at Perkins Drive at 9:27 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person had an open container of spirituous liquor, reports state.

Someone reported people having a verbal argument at 130 S. Estes Drive at 2:29 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone reported that a bicycle was stolen from outside Saunders Hall at 3:42 p.m. Tuesday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

Someone committed larceny from the Frank Porter Graham Student Union at 10:50 a.m. Monday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

Someone complained of loud noise between neighbors at 130 S. Estes Drive at 5:22 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.