Police log for Sept. 15, 2014

Someone refused to pay the fare for a taxi and then resisted arrest at 120 E. Franklin St. at 12:34 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was drunk and disruptive and was shouting profanities, reports state.

• Someone reported a burglary without force at 2451 Sedgefield Drive at 12:35 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An Apple iPad and MacBook, valued at $900 total, were stolen, reports state.

Someone stole food valued at $1 from the Harris Teeter at 210 S. Estes Drive at 11:54 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole a yard sign from a residence at 422 W. Cameron Ave. at 4:54 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The sign was valued at $50, the report states.

• Someone reported that some items had been suspiciously knocked over in her garage on the 8300 block of Loch Laven Lane at 9:49 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone’s car was hit by a rock that came flying from a weed eater in front of 309 N. Greensboro St. at 8:35 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone received a suspicious phone call at 417 Tinkerbell Road at 4:01 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone attempted to steal a bicycle from the Granville Towers parking lot at 2:22 a.m. Friday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.