Kvetching Board for Oct. 10, 2014

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Balaban 2016.

To my rude and obnoxious athlete suitemates: I really want to screw you over, but I’ve decided I’ll just let your classes do that for you.

I hate growing up. It means I have to get my own Netflix account after years of mooching off my older brother’s.

(Insert kvetch about how much our football team sucks.)

Morrison dorm — modern enough to have solar ?panels, but reliable ?elevators? Forget them.

Foreshadowing at its finest — UNC’s playboy bunny worked at Maxim Healthcare Services.

My professor apologizes for taking a while to grade tests, and I’m just like, “No worries. I actually prefer living in denial.”

Today in class, I asked my oceanography professor if he believed in aliens. This fully represents how seriously I am taking my senior year.

Didn’t have a pen or pencil, so I had to write an in-class assignment with a highlighter this morning. Senior year is looking good.

I was stopped and asked twice in an hour if I was registered to vote... while dancing and wearing a hot dog costume. #nobodyissafe

To the bowl of free condoms in Rams Head gym: For months you silently mock me, but now in my time of need, you vanish?

While I realize that many people are on their computers during class, I’m beginning to think that not all distractions are equal. While I’m looking up the YoPo flavors, homeboy next to me is applying to Cambridge.

The only thing that executes worse than our defense is my Java code.

To the girl in Rams who had the Kim Possible ring tone: Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.

Carolina Kickoff participating in Bike to Uganda just took the lead as most annoying white guilt on campus. Your move, Dance Marathon.

Memo to defense: When you sack their quarterback, you can only prance around and look silly IF WE ARE AHEAD. Stop it.

My professor told us to go big or go home. Most of the class chose to go home.

To yesterday’s streakers: Finals aren’t for another two months, and Davis is on the other side of the quad.

Send your one-to-two ? sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’