Kvetching board for Nov. 7, 2014

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Coach Roy, are we thinking that an impostor wrote those emails for the highly ethical Wayne Walden?

*Little children trick-or-treating* Frat bro: “Who do you know here?”

To the couple in my psychology class: Lecture is not the time or place to be kissing bae’s neck.

They know my name and order at Alpine, so I’m just gonna go ahead and put that on my resume.

If a professor teaches about the importance of continual feedback loops for quality improvement, said professor might consider grading assignments within six weeks of when they were turned in.

To the girl in the heavy winter coat and flip flops: I’m not sure you understand how weather works.

There needs to be a filter on ConnectCarolina that directs me to all the paper classes.

Every time a UNC student registers for English 666: Queer Latino/Latina Photography, a Republican state representative burns their tongue on too-hot coffee.

Finally, my GPA is higher than the price of gasoline.

The new edition of “Sports Ethics” edited by Jan Boxill has arrived in the campus bookstore for spring semester for Philosophy 266. Seriously. Will it go on sale with the Wainstein report as a buy one, get one free?

Registration time — when “How are your green circles doing?” is a reasonable question.

A good thing about election season is that there’s no shortage of salt afterward.

Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimized by procrastination. But you don’t have to do it right now.

What if Thom Thillis’ first thing on his agenda is to make The Real Silent Sam into The Real Silent H?

To my anatomy and physiology exam: how could you be so “heart”less?

Overheard: “I would be an anarchist, but I love Domino’s too much.”

Once upon a time, in an imaginary and magical place, a girl registered for all of her classes on the first try.

And upon hearing of Thom Tillis’ election, Gary never returned to a North Carolina campus again, satisfied that his work here was done.

I am beginning to wonder if Coach Fedora even understands that his players are students, enrolled in actual classes and responsible for certain behaviors. What a bother.

They’re taking away Qdoba, and I haven’t even gotten over Jamba Juice yet.

Send your one-to-two ? sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’