Kvetching board for Nov. 21, 2014

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Support the Faculty Athletics Committee: Celebrating nearly two decades of being part of the problem.

Welcome to parking at Carolina, where the spots are made up and the permits don’t matter.

With all due respect to Coach Dorrance, I read the emails where he asked about finding more independent study courses for his girls, including the one with “Mia Hamm potential” that he wanted to recruit.

Thoughts had while writing a 15-page paper on poverty: If poor people didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have to write this paper right now. All the more reason to eliminate poverty.

If you didn’t post a picture with a miniature horse today, did you even go ?to class?

The new and expanded ACC, soon to be the PACC — the Pacific and Atlantic Coast Conference.

People almost kissing on the front of the DTH? It’s just like the front cover of a Nicholas Sparks novel.

Why does cold weather happen to good people?

Rare faculty kvetch: Before you look at me to keep it down, maybe it’s time to remind you that the Y’s lounge and coffee are for faculty only.

That time of year when the DTH staff realizes they need to do something drastic in order to get ?exhausted college students to look at their paper. #sexissue ?#beentheredonethat

To my professors who told me that midterm grades from September would be posted to Sakai before the semester ends: Where dey at, doe?

It is after midnight, and I have a 13-page paper due in eight hours. I have zero words written. Senior year is once again looking ?really good.

Welcome to Carolina, the place where we spend $1 million to pay for a report to tell us we lied. But spending more than five cents on Alert Carolina is unheard of.

“I was avoiding the Pit” is my excuse for being late to class from now on.

Imminent global chocolate shortage — I can only handle one threat to my livelihood on a Thursday!

A Taylor Swift ode to Qdoba: “All You Had To Do Was Stay”

Finals, football, bomb threats, cold weather, no snow — I’m feeling overwhelmed by how much there is to kvetch about.

To the guy singing during open lab for anatomy on Sunday: Rock on dude. I needed a good laugh.

Send your one-to-two ? sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’