Police log for Jan. 9, 2015

Someone drove while impaired on the 300 block of East Main Street at 2:17 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed burglary with force on the 200 block of Mitchell Lane at 6:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a door frame, valued at $200, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the CVS at 1724 Fordham Blvd between 5:30 p.m. and 5:36 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole lotion, valued at $10, reports state.

• Someone was playing loud music on the 500 block of N.C. 54 at 8:19 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence by using a cutting tool on the 100 block of Dove Street between 9:30 a.m and 2:54 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person broke three window screens, valued at $40, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny on the 100 block of BPW Club Road between 10 a.m. and 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person broke a door and stole an Apple computer, a Kindle tablet, an iPhone 4, a ring, necklace and bracelet, reaching a total stolen value of $2,340, reports state.

• Someone reported harassing phone calls on the 100 block of Cobb Street at 10:33 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.