Kvetching board for Feb. 27, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Every time the University goes into Condition 2, I hear “Student safety is important. Staff safety is not. Love, Carolina.”

Look, Carol, I can understand why you wouldn’t take a hard stand against tuition hikes and institutionalized racism and sexual assault and athletic scandals and the BOG, but failing to cancel class Tuesday was TOO FAR.

The roads might not be salty right now, but I am. Why am I in class right now?

I’ll never name my kid Carol because every time I say the name in my head, it’s in an exasperated and scolding tone, and then I have to walk to class in the snow.

Hey Obama, please take care of global warming, police violence, the BOG and State fans. Also make Parks & Rec come back. Thank u.

For the love of all things holy, why aren’t Word default margins one inch? Sincerely, every student ever.

To the frat star pricing boats in my American Studies class: GTFO, bro.

Petition for Al Roker to be our new chancellor. At least he can tell the weather.

If you only feel safe driving 15 mph in the snow, and you also feel compelled to turn on emergency flashers, perhaps you should not drive and just stay at home.

To my friend, your Monday morning email with an itinerary titled “it’s the freaking weekend” is keeping me going. Thanks for the five-day anticipation.

Dear Campus Health, it’s nice that you make people wear masks. However, they don’t work if you don’t wear them properly. (I’m talking to YOU, girl whose nose was dripping outside of her upside-down mask.)

Just wondering. Is Jay Smith getting his piece of the Willingham settlement?

Pro tip to the first-year changing in the hallway of Fetzer before LFIT: locker rooms are downstairs.

To the art students who had to saran wrap their entire partner’s body: What’s next in your B613 training? Huck would be proud.

Just in: Carol Folt seen tripping on ice ... curses Mary Willingham. Oops, bad habit.

Okay. I admit it. We lost to State. I am a Tar Hole.

:(

That dress is most definitely gold.

Y’all are crazy. That dress is blue. #teamblackandblue.

Send your one-to-two ?sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’