Police log for Feb. 13, 2015

Someone committed larceny at a bar on the 100 block of East Franklin St. at 2:02 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a purse and an electronic key, valued at $175, reports state.

• Someone attempted fraud at a store on the 100 block of East Franklin St. at 2:07 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke and entered a vehicle on the 200 block of Erwin Road at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, valued at $150, and stole a purse, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone was trespassing at a store on the 100 block of East Franklin St. at 2:27 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke and entered a vehicle on the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person opened the unlocked door and stole a purse, valued at $15, and its contents, valued at $248, reports state.

• Someone committed an illegal U-turn through a yard on the 100 block of Pearl Lane at 8:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person ruined landscaping, valued at $250, reports state.

• Someone was charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and methamphetamine on the 500 block of South Greensboro St. at 8:51 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.