Police log for Feb. 17, 2015

• Someone reported an underage party on the 100 block of Noble Street at 1:18 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone committed larceny of a vehicle on the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 3:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person broke out the rear back window, valued at $200, and stole jumper cables, valued at $20, antifreeze, valued at $6, and oil, valued at $5, reports state. 

• Someone was arrested for driving while impaired on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 2:28 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone committed larceny of an unlocked vehicle on the 800 block of Pritchard Avenue at 3:02 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person stole a car battery, valued at $50, and money, valued at $10, reports state. 

• Someone reported a breaking and entering on the 1000 block of North Carolina Highway 54 at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person stole medication, valued at $75, reports state. 

• Someone reported damage to a vehicle on the 100 block of North Carolina Highway 54 at 11:11 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person broke the glass of the car, valued at $450, reports state. 

• Someone was arrested for driving while impaired on the 400 block of South Greensboro Street at 2:57 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.