Police log for Feb. 27, 2015

Someone stole an moped from a parking lot at 113 Conner Dr. between 4 a.m. and 11 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The moped was valued at $3,000, reports state. 

• Someone broke in and entered a residence at the the 200 block of Woods Circle between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $180 in cash and a laptop valued at $1,800, reports state.

• Someone entered someone's residence through an unlocked bedroom window at the 1100 block of N.C. Hwy. 54 between 7 p.m. Monday and 1:35 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole over $1,700 worth of items, reports state. 

• Someone reported a suspicious person knocking on their door at the 300 block of West University Drive at 3 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone was playing loud music while playing video games at the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• A public inebriant was taken to jail at 450 W. Franklin St. at 2:47 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Two intoxicated brothers were fighting on a sidewalk at 127 E. Franklin St. at 12:46 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a disturbance at a restaurant at 122 E. Franklin St. at 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

There was a physical altercation between two subjects over a jacket, reports state.