Police log for April 15, 2015

• Someone was disturbing the peace at Pantana Bob’s located at 305 W. Rosemary St. at 12:38 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was drunk and disruptive at the intersection of West Rosemary Street and Church Street at 2:12 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was underage and challenging others to fight, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle in a parking lot at 218 Pittsboro St. between 2:20 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A rear window was broken, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering to an apartment on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 2:28 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered a residence through an unlocked door and stole a cheese pizza, reports state.

• Someone committed robbery and simple assault on the 200 block of North Roberson Street at 5:36 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person kicked and struck another person and stole a cell phone, valued at $110, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from the Student Union at 2:26 p.m. Monday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported forcible entry to Battle Hall at 3:25 p.m. Monday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.