After a string of armed robberies in the Chapel Hill area, Chapel Hill police, UNC Department of Public Safety and Duke University police are seeking help to identify the suspects. 

On Wednesday, DPS responded to two armed robberies on campus. 

The first armed robbery occurred between 10:33 p.m. and 10:35 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot near Aycock residence hall. 

UNC student Tuong Thien Nguyen, 20, was approached by two men with a handgun. The two men stole $315 worth of property, including Nguyen's cell phone. 

Due to age restrictions, the second victim's identity has not been released. The second victim was approached at 10:45 p.m. in the Aycock parking lot by two men who demanded property. 

The two men stole $435 worth of property, including a handbag and cell phone, from the second victim. 

According to an informational message from Alert Carolina, two similar armed robberies in Chapel Hill shortly after midnight Friday. 

Duke campus police also responded to a report of an armed robbery on campus around 1:40 a.m. Friday. 

The vehicle in each of the armed robberies has been described as a light-colored, possibly gold or tan, sedan. During each of the incidents, between two and four males ages 20 to 25 approached the victims with a handgun and demanded property. 

Anyone with information is encouraged to contact DPS or the anonymous tip lines for Chapel Hill-Carrboro-UNC and Durham Crime Stoppers.