Kvetching Board for August 28, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

R.I.P., Sakura. You never gave me food poisoning. Thanks for the memories.

Scooter Dude riding topless, while you are no Channing Tatum, please consider auditioning for the next casting call of 50 Shades of Oy Vey!

There is nothing in this world that a 3-pound sledgehammer or a nap won’t fix.

Life would move so much faster if everyone drank black coffee.

#NationalDogDay is just a way to remind every student that they are not with their dog.

UNC football season has not even started, but I am still not mentally prepared for the heartbreak ahead.

I love waiting to see if my professor notices that YouTube starts a video in a series. Four out of five times, they let the next video play.

To build a light rail or not to build? This is a question that is not of little weight.

A girl in my class thinks words that start with the same root mean the same thing.

People in the bottom of Lenoir: None of the food will change your life; you don’t need to take 20 minutes to decide what you want.

If your group is walking slowly on a sidewalk in a horizontal line all the way across, you are just the worst kind of people.

Dear TAs that dress up: Stop it. We’re undergrads. You don’t have to suck up to us. It shames our gym shorts.

Shoutout to the J-School for making me change every one of my professional documents.

Yo dogs, keep being cute and all, but can you do it when my girlfriend isn’t around? I can’t afford one of you.

No, I don’t want to take your photo in front of the Old Well, you stupid, happy people.

I’ve missed three out of the four of my Tuesday-Thursday classes. Hello again, UNC.

Chancellor Folt is nice and comfortable in Sweden, but I am sweating a Noah’s flood of backsweat.

More like syllabus WEAK, am I right?

Maybe instead of having fire alarms at 1 p.m., we should just wait until my mixtape drops.