Police log for Aug. 24, 2015

• Someone resisted, delayed or obstructed an officer at the intersection of Shadylawn Road and Kenmore Road at 9:47 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported vandalism at 112 Johnson St. at 8 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a car’s gas tank, causing $50 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud party at 316 W. Rosemary Street at 10:03 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone had an open container at the intersection of Fraternity Court and Columbia Street at 11:55 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person had an open container of Keystone Light, reports state.

• Someone was intoxicated and disruptive on the 100 block of N.C. Highway 54 at 3:08 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person was intoxicated and yelling profanities on the sidewalk, reports state.

• Someone was drunk and disruptive at 206 W. Franklin St. at 2:15 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone possessed stolen goods on the 500 block of Jones Ferry Road at 10:45 am. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person had a license plate that was stolen from Chapel Hill, reports state.

• Someone possessed and concealed drug paraphernalia on the intersection of Pittsboro Street and McCauley Street at 10:43 p.m. Friday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone was found to be drinking underage in the Bynum Circle parking lot at midnight on Saturday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone possessed marijuana at Porthole Alley at 1:10 a.m. Sunday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone damaged property on ATM Drive at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone committed larceny at Fetzer Gym at midnight on Sunday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone consumed alcohol at Winston Residence Hall at 2:27 a.m. Sunday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety.