Police log for Aug. 25, 2015

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 1000 Dogwood Acres Drive at 3:33 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke the rear driver’s window, causing $100 in damage, reports state.

• Someone vandalized property on Linnaeus Place between 5:30 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke into a mailbox unit and caused $500 in damage, reports state.

• Someone damaged property on the 1200 block of Ephesus Church Road at 4:20 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was intoxicated and threw a chair through a window, causing $165 in damage, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of McMasters St. at 1:49 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two laptop computers valued in total at $1,900, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats on the 100 block of Hamilton Road at 2:29 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person threatened someone over the phone and then threw a brick through the person’s window, causing $200 in damage, reports state.

• Someone stole beer at the Harris Teeter on the 300 block of North Greensboro Street at 2:20 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a 24-pack of Bud Light, valued at $16.99, reports state.