Police log for Aug. 26, 2015

• Someone broke into and entered a house on the 200 block of Church Street between 1 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a laptop, an i-clicker, headphones and a backpack, valued in total at $1,670, reports state.

• Someone stole a cellphone and case valued at $600 at 127 E. Franklin St. between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole a leaf blower and cash from a work truck at 220 North St. between 10 a.m. and 11:10 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke a window and entered Wilson’s Ready to Finish Furniture at 10:39 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a home on the 300 block of Broad Street between 6 p.m. Monday and 12:36 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person used a knife to enter through the screen window, causing $50 in property damage, and stole one bicycle valued at $400, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 980 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between 2:30 p.m. and 3:03 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke into the rear window and stole a purse containing $3,070 worth of items and caused $500 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone stole beer from the Food Lion on the 1100 block of Weaver Dairy Road at 9:34 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.