Police log for Aug. 27, 2015

• Someone pickpocketed at 211 Pinegate Circle at midnight Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a wallet containing $800 in cash from someone, reports state.

• Someone damaged property on the 200 block of Pinegate Circle at 3:26 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged food bowls valued at $50. Police also seized narcotics, reports state.

• Someone possessed marijuana at 1100 N.C. Highway 54 at 10:42 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole razors from Walgreens at 1106 Environ Way between 9:28 p.m. and 9:33 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole four razors, valued at $100 total, and walked out of the store. The razors were stuffed in the person’s pants, reports state.

• Someone broke into a house on the 300 block of Broad Street in Carrboro between 6 p.m. Monday and 12:36 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person damaged a screen window and stole bicycles valued at $400, reports state.

• Someone’s dogs were barking loudly on the 300 block of Hillsborough Road in Carrboro at 9 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The dogs were in the backyard when the officer arrived. The officer attempted to contact the owner and explained the town’s noise ordinance to the complainant, reports state.