Police log for August 19, 2015

• Someone broke into a vehicle on the 100 block of East Longview Street at 12:31 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person smashed the side windows and stole a radio, valued at $300, reports state.

• Someone was extremely intoxicated on the 400 block of Hillsborough Street at 12:05 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person overdosed on alcohol and was transported to UNC Hospitals, reports state.

• Someone stole two cellphones on the 200 block of North Roberson Street at 5:25 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The two cellphones were valued at $300 each, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle on the 100 block of North Street at between 1:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window, causing damages valued at $250, and stole a GPS, valued at $100, reports state.

• Someone reported a loose animal in the roadway on the 200 block of Old Fayetteville Road at 6:56 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stated there was a brown horse loose in the road, reports state.

• Someone stole food at a Food Lion on the 100 block of N.C. Hwy. 54 at 8:48 a.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a pack of N.Y. strip steak, valued at $15.23, reports state.