Police log for Sept. 22, 2015

• Someone drove while impaired on South Elliot Road near East Franklin Street at 2:34 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone shoplifted at the Harris Teeter at 210 S. Estes Drive at 5:01 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a cart outside of the store and then abandoned it, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Whole Foods at 81 S. Elliott Road at 6:16 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person removed a wallet from a purse and took its contents, valued at $52 in total, inside of the grocery store, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at 204 Carver St. at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person accidentally threw a football into a car door, causing $100 worth of damage, reports state.

• Someone possessed drug paraphernalia on the 1500 block of East Franklin Street and Couch Road at 3:29 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny on the 700 block of Trinity Court at 6:27 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to steal construction materials, valued at $97.75 in total, from a parking lot, reports state.

• Someone committed a robbery on the 100 block of Fraternity Court at 4:16 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the possibly unlocked house and robbed the victim, taking $80 in cash, reports state.