Kvetching board for Oct. 9, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Upon talking about my stress, my friend reminded me that I am a speck on a planet in the universe. Well, this speck has the right to feel miserable about her test, OK?!

Dr. Sancar, can I have your lifetime free parking space? I will give up my bonus and raise. Oh wait...

A guest presenter complimented our class on being able to talk to each other. I guess where he is from people sit in silence?

Senior at UNC and I still live for the “Simple English” language setting on Wikipedia.

Well, I now can say with great certainty that grading poorly reasoned student papers is far more depressing than two weeks of rain.

A preponderance of recently stolen Toyotas. A penchant for the same car manufacturer, as driven by ISIS. Hello, somebody ... “I’m just sayin”, RIP.

I judge you when you throw compostables into the trash.

Who cares if I didn’t make it onto the campus Snapchat story after hundreds of submissions? My kvetch got published.

Laughing at the CHiPs’ show basketball sketch with Marcus Paige and Nate Britt made me feel as though I was a part of their life for a few minutes.

Petition for Conan to give the graduation commencement address in 2017 so I have motivation to graduate on time.

It’s the most magical time of the year — Dance Marathon sign ups! AKA headphones, fake phone conversations and alternative routes to avoid the Pit.

Operation Revive the Kvetching Board 2k15.

First visit back to Carolina as an alum. It’s been great to sit in the Pit, think back on memories, watch the wind blow through the trees as the Bell Tower softly chimes in the background — “Do you want to sign up for Dance Marathon?”

No, Daily Tar Heel, it doesn’t matter how many coupons you send me. I will never eat at Arby’s. Never.

Sneezing, coughing, congested? It’s the Curse of the Kudzu.

My roommate, who has never actually read for class in his life, decided that it would be fine to watch an entire season of Veronica Mars for his class. What the hell, man? I need to sleep.

Dumb DTH editorial: Stop dressing so normal, everyone. Instead dress even more normal ... but with irony.

I miss the clouds. I miss the cold. I hate the sun. I hate the warm smiles it inspires. Can’t we got back to having weather that reflects my extreme pessimism?

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’