Kvetching board for Nov. 6, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Who else thinks Marcus broke his hand in a tragic DTH-dispenser accident?

Adele: Hello. How are you? Marcus Paige: Pretty terrible, actually.

Shameless promo to check out the album of the year coming out tomorrow, “Get Weird” by Little Mix. You won’t regret it. And if you do, you like Duke.

The day after Halloween, the worst day of the whole year to do the walk of shame.

To the student who just complained about having to wake up early to go to office hours at noon, there is probably a good reason why you have to go to those office hours.

Good luck to our Heels against the David Duke Blue Devils this Saturday.

No offense Carol, but the BOG could have saved some money. 9.6 percent of what I make is a helluva lot less than $50,000.

$300 for one gender-neutral bathroom sign? We don’t need these things to be gold plated, Summers.

Believe it or not, the Dook FOOTBALL game is actually a big game! If you call yourself a true Tar Heel, you need to show up BEFORE kickoff and be VERY LOUD. Go Heels! Beat Dook!

Chancellor Folt gets a pay raise equal to one or two times the annual salary of the vast majority of her employees — in the same year that those employees get no pay raise!

Sometimes, it’s NOT all about The U ... can we please rename Fantasy Football. I’ve never invested so much time, thought and passion in repeatedly getting screwed.

Granville Towers used to promote a sense of community. This year they are doing everything they can to crush it. What happened?

The time to turn my grades around has passed, so I might as well keep on going on my current trajectory.

I hate to break it to y’all, but George Lucas isn’t smart enough to meticulously plant clues that Jar Jar Binks is evil. Remember, this is the guy who wrote, “Love won’t save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that,” and thought it was a good idea to have Darth Vader scream “NOOOOOOOOOOO!”

My two roommates watch cooking shows basically all night long. Now not only do I have a hard time going to bed, but I also dream of various types of cake.

Why is class registration in the middle of my current class? I do not even know what classes I am taking yet, and not being able to frantically search two minutes before my time is going to really set me back.

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch’