Police log for Nov. 18, 2015

• Someone drove while impaired at 525 E. Franklin St. and North Boundary Street at 2:28 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered an apartment residence at 2701 Homestead Road between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pushed in the front door, causing $200 worth of damage, and stole a Playstation 4, valued at $500, video games, valued at $120 in total, and audio and video recordings, valued at $115 in total, reports state.

• Someone consumed alcohol underage on Couch Road near East Franklin Street at 2:59 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 108 N. Graham St. at 9:42 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered an unsecured vehicle and stole a gun, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny on the 100 block of Johnson Street at 10:42 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was in an argument and then stole a telephone, valued at $100, and $2 worth of cash, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at the Montessori Day School at 4512 Pope Road at 5:04 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person dumped $10 worth of gasoline onto the school’s property, reports state.