Police log for Nov. 19, 2015

• Someone stole a purse and phone out of an unlocked vehicle at 1213 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between the hours of 11:07 a.m. and 11:17 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone stole a package from in front of the door of a home at the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 12:42 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The package contained glasses and spoons valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats over a parking space at the 500 block of Hillsborough Street at 2:17 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was found in possession of marijuana at 313 E. Franklin St. at 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a home at the 200 block of Barnes Street between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:19 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a tablet valued at $250, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats on the 1700 block of North Greensboro Street at 4:12 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a car at Graham Lot on Wednesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• There was a verbal disturbance at the Carolina Inn on Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.