Police log for Nov. 3, 2015

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of Kingston Drive between 8:30 a.m. and 10:52 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person removed the screen from a window and stole items worth $4,620 in total, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 4:51 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a car window, causing $150 in damage, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of Isley Street at 9:07 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a laptop, valued at $800, and a cell phone, valued at $300, reports state.

• Someone damaged property at 525 North St. at 11:11 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a car window, causing $200 in damage, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 700 block of Trinity Court at 2:50 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused $50 in damage to a wall and stole a TV and a cell phone, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of Priestley Creek Drive between 3:06 p.m. and 5:46 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pried open a window and damaged a shelf, causing $125 in damage, and stole a laptop and an iPad, valued at $1,226, reports state.