Police log for Nov. 30, 2015

• Someone committed identity theft on the 600 block of Rosemary Street at 10:20 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny from a motor vehicle on the 300 block of Barclay Road at 9:54 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took items valued at $1,395 from an unlocked car, including four credit and/or debit cards, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 400 block of N.C. Highway 54 between midnight and 10:41 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person entered a vacant apartment and caused $450 in damage, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 400 block of N.C. Highway 54 at 1:36 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person entered with no force through a window, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud noise on the 600 block of Jones Ferry Road at 6:21 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at Harris Teeter at 310 N. Greensboro St. between 11:20 p.m. and 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person trespassed and attempted to steal a bottle of wine, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 100 block of Milton Drive between 2:55 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone committed a disturbance at the McDonald’s at 409 W. Franklin St. at 3:18 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was loitering and being loud inside of the business, reports state.

• Someone reported harassing phone calls on the 500 block of S. Greensboro Street at 7:59 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a vehicle fire at the intersection of Raleigh Road and South Road at 3:04 p.m. Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone reported a drug violation at Jackson Circle at 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.