Police log for Nov. 6, 2015

Someone stole a bicycle at 110 W. Cameron Ave. and Pittsboro Street at 8 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at 116 W. Barbee Chapel Road at 8:06 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone spray painted a wall at 503 W. Franklin St. between noon Tuesday and 8 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone shoplifted at Food Lion at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 300 block of McCauley Street between 9:15 a.m. and 9:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $13,700 worth of items, reports state.

Someone reported a loud party on the 100 block of Shadowood Drive at 3:01 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone reported loud music on the 200 block of Barnes Street at 11 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was disturbing the peace on the 700 block of Pritchard Avenue at 10:41 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud noise at 107 Albany Point at 3:51 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported that wild fowl was being a nuisance, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person at 1740 Fordham Blvd. at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious vehicle on the 100 block of Daffodil Lane at 7:53 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone was peeping at Morrison residence hall at midnight Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone was in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Manning Drive and Hibbard Drive at 3:16 p.m. Wednesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone committed larceny from Chapman Hall at 9 p.m. Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone reported disorderly conduct at the Undergraduate Library at 1:39 a.m. Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.