Police log for Jan. 15, 2016

• Someone committed larceny from a person at 1800 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. at 2:39 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a purse and its contents, valued at $657, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny from Weaver Street Market at 101 E. Weaver St. at 9:45 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole $10 worth of food, reports state.

• Someone reported trespassing at Swish Car Wash at 500 W. Weaver St. at 12:32 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a person refusing to leave their home at the 500 block of North Greensboro Street at 4:02 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a larceny of a bicycle at Craige Residence Hall at 4:11 p.m. Thursday, according to the Department of Public Safety.

• Someone damaged property at Nash Parking Lot at 3:47 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Department of Public Safety.

• Someone vandalized Cardinal Parking Deck at 10:18 a.m. Tuesday, according to the Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported larceny in the Pit at 12:57 p.m. Monday, according to the Department of Public Safety.

• Someone possessed alcohol on Ehringhaus Drive at 12:00 a.m. Thursday, according to the Department of Public Safety.

• Someone damaged property at the Annex Lot at 1:03 p.m. Thursday, according to the Department of Public Safety.