Police log for Jan. 19, 2016

• Someone broke a parking garage arm at the parking deck on 140 W. Franklin St. at 2 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence and committed simple assault on the 700 block of Pritchard Avenue Extension at 5:37 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone drove while impaired on the 1200 block of Raleigh Road at 3:11 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone possessed marijuana at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Airport Drive at 8:52 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone possessed stolen goods on the 300 block of Rosemary Street at 1:35 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone possessed and intended to sell and distribute marijuana on the 400 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 8:15 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone had an open container of beer in public on the 400 block of Church Street and McDade Street at 11:00 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone possessed marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at midnight Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone disturbed the peace by yelling and screaming on the 1200 block of Ephesus Church Road at noon Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.