Holden the Golden, the close companion of senior Caroline Bowers, has a bucket list with 11 items to complete, including high-fiving Roy Williams, drinking a blue cup from He’s Not Here and, finally, graduating with his owner.
So far, Holden has marked No. 1, “Get a Chicken and Cheddar Biscuit from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen,” and No. 2, “Get a kiss on the 50-yard line in Kenan Memorial Stadium,” off his list.
Here’s Holden’s UNC Bucket List for those who want to help him check an item off or try themselves. The first two have been completed.
1. Get a Chicken and Cheddar Biscuit from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen
2. Get a kiss on the 50-yard line in Kenan Memorial Stadium
3. Meet Chancellor Carol Folt dir
4. Eat frozen yogurt from YoPo http://yogurtpump.com/
5. Eat a hot dog from Sup Dogs http://supdogs.com/
6. Get serenaded by the Clef Hangers http://www.clefhangers.com/
7. High-five Roy Williams
8. Get a BLT from Merritt’s Store and Grill http://www.merrittsstoreandgrill.com/
9. Drink a Blue Cup from He’s Not Here
10. Get picture taken at Sutton’s Drug Store https://www.facebook.com/Suttons-Drug-Store-Offici...
Holden has an impressive social media presence.
The golden retriever has amassed more than 12,000 followers and 790 likes on .