Police log for March 23, 2016

• Someone was found with an open container of alcohol at 311 W. Franklin St. at 7:12 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music on the 800 block of Pritchard Avenue at midnight Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and noise on the 300 block of Camellia Street at 9:40 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported reckless driving at the 100 block of N.C. 54 at 11:02 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone trespassed at Han-Dee Hugo’s at 1401 W. Main St. at 3:49 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone damaged property at the Carolina Inn at 10:00 a.m. Monday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone vandalized Carolina North at 8:00 a.m. Monday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at Carolina North Greenway at 2:20 p.m. Monday, according to Department of Safety reports.

• Someone reported property damage at Hibbard Drive at 2:34 p.m. Monday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone blackmailed someone on the 1000 block of North Heritage Circle at 2:00 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was committing video extortion, reports state.

• Someone was trespassing at the CVS at 137 E. Franklin St. at 3:27 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was disturbing customers as they exited, reports state.