Police log for March 24, 2016

• Someone committed larceny on the 500 block of N.C. 54 at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole $110 worth of items, including a driver’s license and a Bluetooth speaker, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 500 block of Jones Ferry Road at 1:04 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported loud music on the 800 block of Pritchard Avenue Extension at midnight Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed identity theft on the 600 block of West Barbee Chapel Road at 11:11 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone panhandled at the intersection of South Estes Drive and Fordham Boulevard at 4:46 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed a drug violation at the intersection of Fordham Boulevard and Arlen Park Drive at 10:05 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone damaged property on the 700 block of Trinity Court at 7:03 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a window, causing $250 in damage, reports state.

• Someone misused calling 911 on the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 1:02 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was intoxicated and repeatedly dialed 911, reports state.