Police log for March 30, 2016

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle on 1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between 3:00 p.m. and 9:17 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke the front passenger window of the vehicle, causing $150 worth of damage, and stole $90 in cash, reports state.

• Someone committed fraud on the 1200 block of Ephesus Church Road at 7:59 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took money from a PayPal account, reports state.

• Someone drove while impaired on Old Durham Road and White Oak Drive at 2:15 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny from Kangaroo Express at 500 Jones Ferry Road at 3:59 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole one can of beer, valued at $1.89, reports state.

• Someone was given a trespass warning in the parking lot of the Harris Teeter at 310 N. Greensboro St. at 5:01 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person was attempting to sell a sawzall, socket tool kit and screwdrivers to individuals, reports state.

• Someone was cited for alcohol violations at 440 W. Franklin St. at 4:15 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone defrauded an innkeeper and trespassed at Old Chicago at 140 W. Franklin St. at 9:53 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.