Police log for April 6, 2016

• Someone committed larceny on the 300 block of Estes Drive between 12:58 a.m. and  7:30 a.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person stole $260 worth of items.

• Someone attempted shoplifting at the Harris Teeter located at 310 N. Greensboro St. at 10:57 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports. 

The person attempted to steal $70.91 worth of steaks.

• Someone reported that someone disturbed the peace at the parking deck at 150 E. Rosemary St. at 11:55 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone trespassed at the Walgreens at 108 E. Franklin St. around 1:15 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone reported a forged prescription at the Walgreens located at 108 E. Franklin St. at 3:51 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone possessed a weapon at 200 Pinegate Circle at 6:35 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person had an airsoft gun in public.

• Someone trespassed at Vilcom LLC located at 88 Vilcom Center Drive at 6:15 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone committed willful damage to property at 307 E. Franklin St. between 11:20 p.m. Monday and 12:03 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person threw a chair onto the trunk of a vehicle. 

• Someone committed larceny on the 100 block of Grant St. at 11:44 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person stole $35 worth of items.