Police log for April 22, 2016

• Someone possessed drug paraphernalia at the intersection of Estes Drive and Umstead Drive at 12:37 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was trespassed from the 100 block of Ashley Forest Road at 4:28 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was trespassed from AT&T at 201 S. Estes Drive at 11:50 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny on the 100 block of Piney Mountain Road at 6:52 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole telephone equipment and credit cards worth $604, reports state.

• Someone was in possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:49 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was in possession of marijuana, reports state.

• Someone was in possession of marijuana on the 100 block of Weatherstone Drive at 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was playing loud music, reports state.

• Someone consumed alcohol underage on the 800 block of Fayetteville Road at 11:06 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported possession of tobacco underage at Carrboro High School at the 200 block of Rock Haven Road at 11:15 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle at Dogwood Parking Deck at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone committed larceny at the Undergraduate Library at 8:10 a.m. Wednesday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone reported larceny at the Ernie Williamson Athletics Center at 3:43 p.m. Tuesday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone received a trespass warning at the Ackland Art Museum at 10:05 p.m. Monday, according to UNC Department of Public Safety reports.