Police log for April 4, 2016

• Someone committed breaking and entering on the 1000 block of Smith Level Road at 5:11 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone committed extortion on the 200 block of East Franklin Street at 3:04 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats on the 00 block of Maxwell Road at 5:05 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed breaking and entering on the 400 block of Landerwood Lane at 5:28 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone panhandled at the intersection of 100 Stancell Drive and Barbee Chapel Road at 2:27 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone drove while impaired at the intersection of Fordham Boulevard and Carmichael Street at 8:40 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats at 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 9:20 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person called the victim racial slurs.

• Someone panhandled at Red Roof Inn at 5623 Fordham Blvd. at 11:08 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny at Koury Residence Hall at 6:00 p.m. Friday, according to UNC DPS reports.

The person stole a bicycle.