Where can I get my championship preview or (knock on wood) championship paper?

EDITOR’S NOTE: 

If UNC beats Villanova tonight (knock on wood), we will print a special edition to celebrate the championship win. 

In past years, we’ve had rampant theft of papers, and we want to make sure everyone gets a copy — and history tells us that these editions are going to be sought after, to say the very least. So, we have a few measures put in place.

Q: Will there be papers in boxes?

No. All papers must be picked up at one of our pickup locations.

Q: Where can I get one?

There will be multiple distribution and pickup locations. At press time, these locations have been confirmed:

- The DTH Office (151 E. Rosemary St.) (6 a.m. until 6 p.m.)

- The Pit (7 a.m. until 6 p.m.

- The Quad (7 a.m. until 6 p.m.)

- Rams Head Dining Hall (9 a.m. until 6 p.m.)

Other pickup locations may be released during the day today.

Q: What if I can’t pick up a paper?

If you’re interested in ordering a paper to be mailed to you, you can preorder a paper at store.dailytarheel.com. If you email or call us, we will direct you to this online store.

Not all papers are listed yet. The Final Four preview and the Championship Preview are both available for order. Potential championship papers (knock on wood) will not be available until the outcome of the game is final.

Q: How many papers can I pick up?

Everyone’s first copy is free. Additional copies are $1 each, and only a maximum of five per person are allowed.

Q: Wait! I have more questions. Who do I call?

Email our staff at dth@dailytarheel.com. We will do our best to get back to you promptly, but please understand that we are going to be flooded with requests. 

ADDITIONAL NOTES: 

• Selling copies online without purchasing them from us will be considered a copyright infringement and will be handled as such. Just don’t do it.