Letter: Keep up with RHA during the summer

Looking to stay involved this summer? Outside of summer classes and first-year orientation, campus can seem a little quiet. The Residence Hall Association has a Summer Programming Committee that puts on frequent events like ice cream socials, movie nights, and pool parties for all UNC students to enjoy! You can keep up with our summer events by texting “@uncsummer” to 81010. We will send text notifications when things like free t-shirts and pizza are up for grabs!

Additionally, students are more than welcome to get involved with planning all of the fun! Our Summer Programming Committee meets once a week, and you can join by signing up at rha.unc.edu.

It’s a great way to make new friends and stay active in campus life over the summer. We are in the process of designing some UNC summer tank tops, and we’d love your help in picking out the design. So if you’re sitting around in your summer housing assignment thinking to yourself “there is nothing going on," give RHA Summer Programming Committee a chance!

We would love to have you on board. Or you can always come join us at one of our events all summer long!

Taylor Bates

Senior

Economics