Kvetching Board for Sept. 2, 2016

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Good thing that Chancellor Folt reads the DTH; otherwise, how would she have learned that Bubba and Larry hired Beckman?

The security scanners at Student Stores beep at me so often that I’m seriously considering abandoning my five seconds of air conditioning when walking across campus.

To the condescending math Kvetcher: Actually in Minkowski geometry a rhombus is considered a square, so maybe his math knowledge was above your head. (If you need help understanding this, check the Gryphon and the Mock Turtle’s discussion in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Lewis Carroll was also a mathematician.)

I was on the bus reading a book for class and the reading was actually so interesting that I missed my stop by two miles and had to wait for the bus loop back. :’-(

My coworker made fun of me for signing up for a beekeeping class. It was the best ten dollars I ever spent and she just doesn’t get it.

Told my friend I was colorblind. First thing he says is, “Have you thought of getting those glasses that make you people cry, you know the kind that let colorblind people see colors and cry every time?”

The best people in the world are those who eat alone in the dining hall. We support you.

Don’t you hate how Marxism is more of a meme than a political thought?

Please clean up vomit the moment it is reported. Hamilton was gross on Thursday. It is no one in paticular’s fault, but we can do better.

What if The Daily Tar Heel started putting early 20th century paper boys in the Pit? It would send circulation skyrocketing.

UNC needs to set a minimum speed for walkers while lowering the speed limit for cars and bikes. #DeathToCarCulture

Missed Opportunity: Calling it “Hurricane Hermine” instead of “Hurricane Hermione.”

I am always told I am very punctual by friends who are consistently late. They do not know if I am punctual — they show up too late to know if I’m late.

Why is Friend’s Cafe so far away? BRING BACK THE GRIND.

UNC needs at least one campus-wide dog that we all take care of and love.

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’