Kvetching Board for Sept. 9, 2016

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the cute girl in my class who wore a matching turquoise top, earrings and rubber bands on her braces last week: THAT’S how you color-coordinate an outfit. Snaps for you.

The DTH is trying to distract us from its lackluster reading material with cartoons in MS paint. I’ve got an article for you: “It’s not working.”

WHO is that hot guy at the Student Stores post office??

Good thing that Chancellor Folt reads the DTH; otherwise, how would she have learned that Bubba and Larry hired Beckman?

Overheard in class: guy asks desi girl her name and responds: “How am I supposed to say that? You got a nickname?” Bro, why.

My housemates like my dog more than they like me.

The F bus came 30 minutes late today and the man waiting at the stop with me said he has caught that bus every day for the past 10 years and it’s never been late. Guess I’m unlucky.

To the people who keep leaving their recycling bins on the sidewalk blocking the path: I could’ve been hit by a car, which isn’t really a bad thing, but someone else could’ve been hit by a car!

To the boy with soulful eyes who wears big headphones at the Weaver Street bus stop every morning: you look like a poem.

The one time I don’t do my reading is the one time we have a quiz on the reading.

My editor, who is not a cartoonist, decided to draw a cartoon about the Old Well and wouldn’t listen to me when I showed him how to draw a semicircle. What the hell, Tyler.

My favorite baseball team is the Washington Nationals. I wear a lot of their gear. Just found out that my coworker saw me wearing the big red W all the time and assumed I also work for Walgreens.

I wanna make friends but I don’t wanna leave my house.

Almost ran over a flock of girls in oversized neon shirts the other night. Kept driving, almost ran over another flock of girls who spilled onto the street. Happy rush week, but stay on the sidewalk!

I love cats so much but they give me asthma. @God, why?!

When you’re colorblind and you go fingernail polish shopping with a friend and realize you’re useless.

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’