2016 is a lot, but there are a lot of reasons to be thankful

Ladies and gentlemen, 'tis the season of giving, thanks and copious amounts of delicious food. 

It's easy to get caught up in the stress of responsibilities, but why be stressed when you can be thankful? This is a little reminder that there is plenty to be thankful for.

Thanksgiving food

Thanksgiving may not be a good day to be your pants, but it sure is for your belly. Pass over the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and actually everything else on the table. Thanksgiving food means a break from ramen noodles and frozen pizza, which is basically the best thing that can happen to a broke college student. 

Source: LoveThisPic 

Netflix

I remember when Netflix first launched and I knew my life was over right then and there. It probably doesn't help my productivity but I still love you, Netflix. New shows are constantly being added so don't feel bad taking some down time during Thanksgiving break to catch up. 

Thanksgiving means Christmas is right around the corner

And Christmas means fuzzy socks, hot chocolate and lots of time to de-stress from the school year. Make full advantage of it my friends.

Starbucks holiday drinks

First things first, there is no denying that these drinks are delicious. Secondly, you'd be surprised by how people are weak for Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes.

Drake's Apple Ad

This speaks for itself. 

Source: Youtube

Friends and family

These are your homies, your A1 Day 1's, your cinnamon apples. I think you get the picture, but everyone likes a little reassurance every once in awhile. Don't forget to tell your friends and family how thankful you are for them.

Source: Pinterest 

@awhyteeg

swerve@dailytarheel.com