3 things to note at halftime, where UNC men's basketball leads Radford 51-27

The No. 3 North Carolina men's basketball team leads Radford 51-27 at halftime. Here are three things to note from UNC's play so far.

Kenny Williams is on fire

Kenny Williams started off the game unstoppable. The sophomore went 4-for-4 from three en route to scoring 14 points in the first five minutes of the game. Williams has since quieted down, going 1-for-3 for the rest of the half. But Williams closed the half with a buzzer-beating jumper off a rebound from a missed Brandon Robinson 3-pointer. Look for Williams to renew some of that early momentum going into the second half.

Tony Bradley leads rebounding effort

North Carolina is leading Radford 21-15 in rebounds, and Tony Bradley has been key in the Tar Heels' dominance at the glass, leading the team with seven rebounds. Going into the second half, Bradley's continued success would allow North Carolina to pull further ahead of Radford.

Fast-paced fury

North Carolina is excelling at controlling the pace of the game. UNC has forced 11 Radford turnovers, which it has converted into 15 points. The Tar Heels tacked on six fast-break points en route to 51 points in the first half. If North Carolina can continue this fast-paced play, UNC should have no trouble breaking even further ahead of Radford in high-scoring fashion in the second half.

@rblakerich_