The best delivery places for when you don't want to leave your apartment

No matter where you live, on or off campus, sometimes you just need food delivered.

Wings Over Chapel Hill

Wings Over is cheap with a wide variety of choices and extremely quick delivery. Content wise, the wings are pass out on the couch filling, and the fries are STILL good warmed up. The honey barbecue wings have my heart.

Delivery: 4 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Papa John’s

Quick, easy and cheap. While similar to Dominos and Pizza Hut, Papa John’s is 100 percent better by both taste and service. A classic pepperoni pizza is the way to go.

Delivery: 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.

Panera Bread

Not as cheap as competing options, but definitely a must-have if you’re craving soup and sandwiches on a cold or rainy day. Plus, Panera always has a meal + pastry deal. Get the broccoli and cheddar soup for maximum satisfaction.

Delivery: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Asia Cafe

Cheap and really good Chinese food if you’re feeling a takeout night with Netflix or Hulu, if you’re into that. The lo mein is a necessity in combination with absolutely everything at the restaurant.

Delivery: 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, extended hours on the weekend.

Chipotle

Ordering online makes it super easy to decide what exactly you want on your burrito or bowl. Orders are usually reasonable and cheap without chips and guacamole, but still take the risk, because everything’s better with guacamole and chips. The chicken and barbacoa bowls are absolutely life changing.

Delivery: through Postmates (hours vary)

Cook Out

If you’re looking for a really good burger and fries, Cook Out is the perfect place. It’s a typical burger and shakes place, but it almost tastes too good to be a fast food restaurant. Not to mention there are over 40 milkshake flavors. The blueberry cheesecake milkshake is my current go-to.

@bottIedups