Police log for Feb. 10, 2017

• Someone reported a breaking and entering at Wendy’s at 100 Scarlett Drive at 3:28 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered an unlocked cooler and stole two chicken patties, valued at $32 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the 1700 block of Legion Road at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole four work ahead signs, valued at $2,000 total, from a work site, reports state.

• Someone committed vandalism at the 100 block of Library Drive at 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person used a marker to draw on town property, causing $100 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with no force at the 100 block of Cooper Street at 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered an unlocked garage and stole an air compressor, valued at $750 , reports state.

• Someone reported damage to property at the 200 block of Perkins Drive at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person keyed the victim’s car, causing $500 in damage, reports state.

• Someone committed automobile theft at the 100 block of Louis Armstrong Court at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the victim’s running, unlocked car, valued at $8,000, from the driveway, reports state.

• Someone committed automobile theft at the 100 block of Old Durham Road at 8:42 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the victim’s vehicle, valued at $2,700, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace at the 2500 block of Homestead Road at 8:50 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person yelled at someone before sleeping on a bench, reports state.