Monday, March 18, 2024 Newsletters Latest print issue

Police log for Feb. 24, 2017

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of Stinson Street at 12:17 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 300 block of Lone Pine Road at 12:21 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported the use of a fraudulent identification card at Might as Well Bar and Grill at 206 W. Franklin Street at 3:41 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone had an open container of alcohol in the passenger area of a vehicle on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 1:54 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone attempted larceny from a vehicle on the 100 block of South Roberson Street at 12:19 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was looking in and pulling on door handles of vehicles, reports state.

• Someone committed indecent exposure on the 300 block of Umstead Drive at 4:03 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone reported public fornication, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Food Lion at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at 8:03 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a beer, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalized property on the 100 block of Lonebrook Drive at 8:10 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person smashed the hood, reports state.